We have detailed a brief summary of the Book of Job for Bible Study or Sunday School lessons. An overview of the main events and Biblical characters found in Job in the Bible. An overview if the famous Bible Stories found in the scriptural text of the Book of Job contained in this short summary of Job.
Brief Summary of Job - The KJV Bible Scriptures
The content of Job according to the KJV Bible Scriptures contains a short overview of the main subjects, people, events and ancient topics in the following summary of the KJV Bible Scriptures:
- Job is book number 18 in the Old Testament of the Bible. It contains 42 chapters
- Bible Scriptures from Job is essentially an historical poem which was well known in the days of Ezekiel, B.C. 600 (Ezek 14:14). In the Hebrew it is written in verse, from the beginning of the third to the forty-second chapter.
- Who was Job? Job was an Arabian patriarch who resided in the land of Uz. A rich man who was subjected to many trials which he overcame with dignity and patience
- Who wrote the Book of Job? It is uncertain who was the writer of it. Some attribute it to Job himself; others to Moses or one of the prophets
- This Book takes its name from the holy man of whom it treats: who, according to the more probable opinion, was of the race of Esau; and the same as Jobab, king of Edom, mentioned Gen. 36.33.
People of the Christian faith can this useful short summary of these Bible Scriptures for an online Bible study course or biblical studies. This summary of scriptural text is also very useful for Sunday School lessons and Bible Study at home.
Short Summary of Job - The Bible Stories of Job taken from the Scriptures
A short summary of the Bible Stories of Job taken from the Scriptures. An overview of the main events and Biblical characters found in Job together with the famous Bible Stories and brief summary of the Book of Job from the Bible.
- The Biblical stories, plot, characters and events detailed in this summary of Job
- Job is the richest and most righteous man in the East
- Job loses everything.
- Job’s three friends debate the affliction of Job who, despite losing his wealth, health and family, remains faithful to God.
- God eventually intervenes and Job is restored to prosperity
- The Biblical stories, plot, characters and events detailed in Job
The above summary details the Bible people and summary of important events which occur in the Bible scriptures of the Book of Job. People of the Christian faith can this useful short summary of these Bible Scriptures for an online Bible study course or biblical studies. This brief summary of Job is also very useful for Sunday School lessons and Bible Study at home.
We hope that you find the Job summary from the KJV Bible chapters and verses helpful to your Bible studies and for references as a guide to further reference to the Book of Job. Bible Scriptures from Job offer free, online access, for those of the Christian faith, to study scriptural passages for Biblical studies, contained in the words, scriptural text and verses of the KJV Bibles.